Friday, July 13, 2012

Road Trip #10: The One with the Coins for Arrhae

From my previous blog entry, I discussed the coins that I wanted to used as our Arrhae for the wedding and showed the coins that I collected so far.

I read this from W@W, the rules for the arrhae:
The groom gives the bride 13 coins or arrhae, blessed by the priest, as a sign of his dedication to his wife's well-being and the welfare of their future children.
 So, i revisited my collected coins and see if I can come up with 12 coins from other currencies. (I want to use a Philippine Peso for my 13th piece (Syempre!)

And so far, here's the list:

I already asked for the other currencies in the table with blank denominations, hinihintay ko nalang makuha.
So, we're all set for the coins. We just need a decent holder/container for it. :)
(And research of ways to clean some of the old coins pala)

No comments:

Post a Comment