Monday, November 26, 2012

Road Trip #21: The One with the Reunion with a Elementary Classmate

After deciding the venue and date of our prenup with our wedding photographer, I faced a problem on choosing a hmua. 
Madami kong options na pinagpilian:
  1. Use my free prenup hmu from my wedding hmua. - Since the venue of the shoot is super layo sa Manila and I will be coming from Cabanatuan na on that day, this option was scrapped.
  2. Use my entourage hmua again - problem with this is the transpo. Alangan namang pasabayin ko sya sa transpo ni RF papunta at pabalik.hehe. So, this was scrapped, too.
  3. Find a hmua in Nueva Ecija, or at least from Region 3.
The third option is the most realistic, so I've decided to scout other hmua closer to home. Then, I saw in FB na a former classmate from elementary is now is the hmu business na. So i messaged her in FB, asked her rates, haggle ng konti. Asked h2b if kaya ng budget, nung pumayag, binook ko na agad!

They (together with kaye, her hair stylist) were very professional nung shoot. Kahit mabilisan lang ang lahat ng pagchange wardrobe at hmu, they still delivered very very well.  I had 3 make up and hair style changes.
<>

They also followed us sa shoot, to retouch our hair and make up. As i've said, feeling model and celebrity lang kami that day because of them.hehe. Thank you so much Ces and Kaye! 

My Make-up artist's name is Ces Tecson: http://cestecson.com
She's very accomodationg and madami siyang advices how to take care of your skin, face, etc.
I love her! Highy recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment