Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Road Trip #4: The One with the Lawyer as Wedding Photographer

I've been following this photographer ever since I attended an officemate's wedding where he is a backup.
Here is the picture that I am tagged in which linked me to his facebook account:


After that, I always check his site for his wedding coverages. And i really like his pictures. When we started planning our wedding, he's among the first suppliers that I inquired at. At first, I thought that he's a little over our budget. So, nag-inquire muna ako sa ibang photographers and I found out na he's rate is still inexpensive for the quality of service that he is giving. So, we decided na balikan siya...

All inquiries and negotation were done through emails lang. I don't want a meet up kasi im afraid na baka ma-intimidate ako considering na he's a lawyer,hehe. He sends us the contract, and looking at the contract, alam mo na agad na lawyer ang mayari ng business kasi ang haba at masyadong technical.haha. We signed this contract and send it to him. Tinanong ko siya if he's going to send it back to us with his signature, and he said: 
The contract I sent is deemed to be an offer, and is legally accepted once that you send a signed copy to me. I am legally bound already by the terms even without my signature.
Ganun pala yun. O diba, May natutunan pa ko.haha.

So, who is this lawyer? Our official photographer, Raymond P.A. Fortun.

You can view his portfolio on this site: http://raymond42n.multiply.com/
Also, in that site, you can see that we are already in his calendar. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment