Sunday, March 18, 2012

Road Trip #5: The One with the Bridal Gown Part 1

When: March 10, 2012
Where: Divisoria
Who: Hanna and Russell

Last Saturday, I went to Divisoria to accompany Russell for her Bridal Gown fitting. Pero siyempre, i also have another agenda sa pagpunta dun:
  1. Go to Tabora Street, the DIY heaven.
  2. Check Ilaya street, madami daw fabric/tela dun.
  3. Ask for quotations for my bridal gown
  4. buy cellphone casing.hehe
 So, day before I printed a map of Divisoria kasi pareho kaming walang sense of direction ni rj. Saved the pix of my bridal gown pegs to my phone and sleep earlier than usual (mahaba-habang lakaran kinabukasan).

Come saturday, ang 1st stop namin is Tabora since after lunch pa ang appointment ni Rj sa couturier nya. Tabora is really a DIY heaven for B2Bs. Napakadaming small little things na pwedeng iDIY! What really got me excited was the invitation case that I was eyeing from Tiffany's Novelty, less than 50% lang ang price sa Tabora! Amazing! I just need to bring a sample nung paggagayahan nila. No problem with that kasi merong ganun yung pinsan ko! Yey! Nakakita din ako ng mga flowers, ribbons, cords, fans, etc na pwedeng gamitin ko sa DIYs ko.

After nun, we went to 168 mall kasi bili ako ng case ng phone. Dun pa kami nawala, hindi kasi covered ng printed map ko ang loob ng mall. Mali pala ang pagkakatanda ko nung store na bilihan.hehe. After ilang ikot, nakita na din namin yung store and i bought a Red case for my phone.

We skipped lunch muna since nagBrunch naman kami before going. We went straight to Tutuban for Here Comes the Gown, yung shop ng designer ni Rj. Below is her picture fitting her gown.


While nagfi-fit siya, other clients' comments were "Papakasal na siya? Ang bata pa niya" and "Ang payat naman niya, buti pa siya hindi na kelangan mgpapayat". I agree with the 2nd comment, life is so unfair.hehe.

After her fitting, nagpadesign na ko ng gown ko. Mentioning my 'sabog' na ideas, he was able to design a very nice gown. And the price? Pasok naman sa budget. Im considering him to be my designer, pero gusto ko pa din icheck ang quotes ng other designers muna before booking.


We ended our Divisoria tour with some shopping and super late lunch.

A very long and tiring day for me. Pero pagdating ko sa house, nakuha ko pang manood ng sine at pumorma.

No comments:

Post a Comment