Saturday, October 6, 2012

Road Trip #17: The One with the Face Art

I had my trial with the Entourage HMUA that I am eyeing last September 30, 2012.
I used it for my Prenup shoot in UPLB. I didn't hire her for an on-location HMUA kaya I opt to try her Airbrush make-up para it will last longer.

We went early, around 6am sa Condo niya. This is where she lives with her family. Nameet namin ang kanyang cute na baby. :)
Right after we arrived, nagstart na agad ang make up.
(She has this make up booth with mirror and light bulbs that will make you feel like a celebrity. This is my first time na magpamake-up na hindi sa parlor, please excuse my ignorance.hehe).
She started with concealing my pimples, then foundation na. (Foundation lang pala ang ginagamitan ng airbrush, akala ko lahat.hehe.)Then, she moved on sa eyes where she did na pinakamatagal. I especially liked the eyebrow, ang linis lang. She asked me kung anong colors ng isusuot ko, after I told her nagdecide na sya on what color to put on my eyes, cheeks and lips.

Tahimik lang siyang magmake up with konting mga comments and advices, but it is not awkward naman. Sabi nya ang advise nya sa mga brides nya with soft hair (stubborn hair) ay wag mag conditioner for a week or mag-bareta (laundry soap bar) day before the wedding para it will be easier to set come the wedding day.

Here's my look after the make-up session with Anne. (I forgot to take the BEFORE look).

Picture of me and Anne.

Since nagustuhan ko yung make up nya, I booked her na din agad for Entourage of my friend's wedding  and mine. Another check on my list! Yehey!

HMUA Details:
Anne Garcia's Face Art
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annegarciafaceart
Mobile No.: 0932-888-5082

Landline: 267-8535
Address: 1550 Mandaluyong, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment